Age isn’t just a number when it comes to performance. This applies to both when you are performing on track as an athlete or in bed with your partner. After 30, testosterone levels start decreasing, and this impacts sexual as well as athletic performance. Wondering what to do after that? Don’t worry you can opt for natural testosterone boosters to regain that power.
But finding the best one is going to be a challenging choice with so many options available in the market. Here, we are covering some of the best natural testosterone booster foods to make things easy for you.
Top Natural Testosterone Boosters
What you eat significantly defines how you grow internally and externally. Preventing the lowering testosterone levels requires you to supplement your body with essential nutrition. You may also find this approach, combined with other activities, referred to as testosterone replacement therapy. Keep reading to know what to eat to be a better performer.
- Honey: Honey contains a natural mineral that helps build strong muscles and bones, enhances muscle coordination, and improves thinking skills. The mineral Boron also helps increase testosterone levels, improving your sexual performance.
- Garlic: In the state of stress, your body produces cortisol that hinders testosterone production and other functions. Allicin in garlic works towards lowering the cortisol level. Thus, garlic also helps in the matter indirectly.
- Eggs: Eggs contain ample nutrients that promote testosterone production like Omega-3, Vitamin D, cholesterol, and protein. Besides this benefit, eggs also help build muscles with their protein content.
- Almonds: Zinc deficiency can prevent the release of hormones from the pituitary gland that stimulate the testosterone-making process. That’s where eating zinc-rich almonds to your diet helps maintain the desired levels of sexual and athletic performance.
- Oysters: Oysters also fall under the category of zinc-rich foods. Hence, consuming them also aids in healthy testosterone production.
- Spinach: Popeye’s superfood, spinach is a magnesium-rich remedy to attaining higher testosterone levels. Besides, the presence of Iron and Vitamin B6 also makes it a brilliant hormone booster.
- Bananas: Do you love eating bananas? The similarity of the fruit’s shape with that of your tool suggests its importance in boosting the function. The bromelain enzyme present in the fruit boosts the hormone and the sexual drive. In addition, it also helps maintain the desired energy levels on the bed (or track).
The list doesn’t end here. Other foods like lemons, salmon, tuna, and porridge oats also serve the hormone boosting purpose well.
Other Ways to Naturally Boost Testosterone Levels
While diet is essential, it alone can’t achieve the best results. There’re other activities you can add to your daily regimen for better results like:
- Weight Training and Exercising: Losing lean muscle mass could be a sign of low testosterone count. Exercising helps you get rid of various lifestyle diseases while boosting the hormone levels as well.
- Get Adequate Sleep: Ideally, you might need less or more sleep for proper rejuvenation than the average number. Various studies have proved that adding an hour of sleep increases hormone levels by 15%.
- Take Natural Testosterone Boosters: Yes! We already talked about that but that wasn’t all. While you can add natural foods to your diet, quality natural testosterone booster supplements also help. Bigjack natural testosterone booster supplement is one of the most trusted options and a choice recommended by experts.
Thus, a healthy lifestyle including proper diet, sleep, and exercise can boost your hormones. This then converts to a better performance in sexual and athletic activities.