When it comes to improve testosterone hormonal level, quality sleep, healthy diet, physical activities, and weight management comes first.
Testosterone is an androgen, a male sex hormone, which is beneficial for bone density, sperm production, red blood cells (RBC’s) production, sex drive, deepening of the voice, growth of facial and body hair. Unfortunately, many men (adult or old) experience a dip in the testosterone hormonal levels due to plentiful factors such as unhealthy lifestyles, unwanted stress, and medical factors. In such conditions, men find out the best and effective remedies to uplift the production of testosterone hormones.
Few supplements can help sustain healthy testosterone hormonal level, but most supplements marketed as testosterone boosters.
- Lifestyle- To improve testosterone hormonal levels, you don’t need only healthy nutrients, vitamins and minerals, but you need to stop alcohol consumption, quit smoking, sleep well, exercise and maintain a healthy weight.
- Physical activity- Regular exercise can raise testosterone hormonal levels and it is the most effective way to ward off various health complications. It is found that men who frequently indulge in high-intensity exercise have improved levels of testosterone hormones as compared to those men with a sedentary lifestyle. Resistance and high-interval training is considered best to boost testosterone.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet- The diet you eat has a deep impact on your testosterone and other hormones. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to your diet and calorie intake. Eating a healthy or nutritive diet, carbohydrates, protein, and healthy fat helps to maintain testosterone hormonal levels in the body.
- Manage stress- Due to excessive stress, workload, and ignorance towards health, men may facing the problems of dropping in testosterone levels and unhealthy sex drive. Excessive stress improves cortisol levels in the body and drops testosterone hormones.
- Improve sleep- Improper sleep causes a variety of health issues, it mainly reduces the production of testosterone hormones, and facilitates unwanted weight gain. To get the improved levels of testosterone, you have to take proper sleep of 6 to 8 hours. Getting peaceful sleep is as important for a healthy and active life.
- Get more vitamin D-Vitamin D is becoming one of the most popular vitamins for a healthy and fit body. One of the best ways to get enough amount of vitamin D is to soak in the sun for at least 30 minutes every day or get it through a supplement.