Infertility is defined as a condition in which a male is not able to produce or reproduce. Male infertility is a result of the quality or quantity of sperm. The causes of male infertility are normally categorized as the problem with sperm production in men and low testosterone hormonal problems.
The main causes of infertility are-
Genetic disorders- Genetic disorders such as Klinefelter’s syndrome, Y-chromosome, myotonic dystrophy, microdeletion etc. are the main reason for decreased sperm production.
Hormonal disorders-The pituitary gland and the hypothalamus helps in maintaining normal testicular function. Increased or decreased production of such hormones may result in low sperm production. Exposure to high amounts of estrogen or testosterone could be a hormonal cause of male infertility.
Disruption of ejaculatory function- Smoking, high alcohol consumption, drug usage, and unhealthy practices may lead to this disruption. Diabetes, autoimmune disorders, some infections, etc., are medical conditions that may result in testicular failure. Sometimes, chemotherapy, surgery or radiation as a part of cancer treatment could also affect your ejaculation.
Precautions are always better than cure. In order to reduce the chances of infertility, you can adopt certain healthy lifestyle changes like-
- Avoid the use of drugs
- Avoid usage of alcohol in excess quantity
- Take care of your personal hygiene
- Avoid toxic substances
- Avoid sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s)
In case you suffer from male infertility, there are few things that you should do and you should not do in order to manage infertility problems. Along with your treatment, these do and don’ts practices recover infertility sooner without any side effects.
- Find out family medical history, birth defects, and sexually transmitted diseases to find out the reason for infertility.
- Keep yourself hydrated the whole day
- Eat food high in vitamin C and E, polyphenols, selenium, and omega-3.
- Add healthy and nutritive fruits, vegetables, grains, salmon, avocados, flaxseeds etc. in your regular diet
- Avoid smoking
- Don’t drink alcohol
- Stop use of drugs
- Avoid eating meat like beef, turkey, and fish
- Avoid spending too much time in a hot tub or steam room as it may increase the temperature of sperms and kills them.
Best and effective treatment for infertility problem-
Now, men can easily treat infertility problems by using 100% natural and ayurvedic ingredients containing Bigjack capsule. Bigjack helps in improving the bed performance of men by boosting energy, stamina, confidence, and testosterone hormones.
Where to go?
If you are looking for an Ayurvedic medicine to treat a male infertility problem then check out bigjack and get all the relevant information about Bigjack.