Testosterones play an important role in the functioning of a male body. Any rise and dip of testosterone levels in the body influence them in many ways including mentally and emotionally. Apart from other visible outcomes like weight gain, bulged belly, loss of lean muscle there are other effects like erectile dysfunction, depression, mood swings, loss of appetite, and insomnia. In men, all of these could lead to the feeling of having a detached life.
However, there are a few ways men can maintain healthy testosterone levels in their bodies with the help of natural testosterone enhancers. Although the market is flooded with over-the-counter hormone enhancers for men, one cannot vouch for their viability. Here’s where natural supplements come into the picture. These are made from natural ingredients and are better as compared to hormone replacement therapy since they are devoid of side effects.
Other than including these in your regular diet plan, there are a few more natural ways to increase testosterone levels in the body –
- Indulging in exercises like weight training and CrossFit – With the workout and gym-going culture getting popular, including exercises like weight training and CrossFit in your regime is a good way in increasing your testosterone levels. However, it is important to keeps these exercises short and not to over-train. Going overboard can lead to injuries and elevate the cortisol in the blood, which lowers testosterone levels. The agenda should be to keep a 30-45 minutes workout session every day.
- Get adequate, peaceful sleep – Often men don’t realize this, but getting adequate sleep is extremely important to keep a healthy level of testosterone. Lack of sleep leads to stress which lowers testosterone production in the body. Therefore, it is crucial to follow a schedule where you’re early to bed, followed by a 8-hours of sleep time.
- Keep essential fats in your diet – While it may seem contrary to appear, but both workouts and fats are important in keeping healthy testosterone levels in the body. Not all fats are bad, and essential fats like Omega 3 are great for the production of hormones like testosterone. You can include fats from ingredients like olives, flax seeds, beans and nuts and Salmon fish oil, etc. into your diet. However, you need to keep a tab on the intake; else overconsumption may lead to weight gain.
- Have more sexual intercourse – One of the simplest ways to boost up testosterone levels is to have regular sexual intercourse. There have been scientific studies where it was found that mere getting an erection increases your testosterone levels to an extent. Imagine the effect regular sexual intercourse would have on the body.
- Include natural testosterone supplements in your diet – Another easier way to increase testosterone levels is to include natural supplements in your daily diet plan. Bigjack testosterone booster is one such natural supplement that packs the power of natural ingredients like extracts of Ashwagandha, Vidarikanda, Vidarikanda, Shilajit, Kaunch Beej and Safed Musli that improves sexual functions, uplifts arousal, and helps you achieve desired orgasms. They also have powerful aphrodisiac properties that stimulate the reproductive system and promote sexual desire. Along with taking care of your overall well-being, it also takes care of issues like premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and improve sperm quality.
So, if you want to increase your testosterone levels naturally, make sure to include the activities mentioned above in your lifestyle and take care of your heath and diet.