Falling testosterone levels or low T levels (in short) is a common problem that strikes men, both old and young at some point in life. If you’re experiencing low libido, dip in energy, difficulty maintaining penile erections or gaining muscle mass, chances are there that you’re having low testosterone in the body. While modern-day testosterone therapies claim to ramp up t-levels, many of them may contain harmful steroids. So, it’s always better to discover natural remedies to uplift t-levels. Fortunately, including certain foods in your diet can take your t-levels to a healthy count naturally. Let’s explore!
- Spinach: Let’s get back to some childhood memories and recall our favourite cartoon character – Popeye. Remember the way Olive Oyl (his girlfriend) remained smitten with Popeye? Probably, it was not because of his biceps but something else. Let’s solve the mystery! We all have seen Popeye loading up on spinach to fuel himself every time he felt low on energy. Spinach indeed is one of the best dietary sources of essential nutrients like magnesium, iron, proteins, vitamins, and amino acids. While all of these compounds are required to ensure a sound body, magnesium is a show-stealer here. Thanks to its ability to ramp up testosterone for optimal sexual wellness, muscle building, and improved physical stamina. If you’re experiencing low libido and looking to add up some spice to your intimate life, include organic spinach in your diet and feel the magic.
- Oysters: Good news, seafood lovers! One of the popular seafood ingredients, oysters not only appease your palate but also add a zing to your sexual performance. It is because the shell-clad animal comes loaded with zinc that pulls up testosterone and boosts growth factor hormone simultaneously. Thus, enables you to cherish the joys of having optimal intimacy and enhanced athletic endurance.
- Hot Sauce: How hot you are! Wink!! Well, no matter how weird it may sound but including hot sauce in your snacking routine may lift the male sex hormone. Some studies link capsaicin, a phytochemical that makes pepper hot and spicy to trigger testosterone production in men.
- Garlic: Garlic, a knotty superfood from the allium family makes another wonderful addition to the list of testosterone boosting foods. There are pieces of evidence that show that valuable compounds like diallyl disulfide in garlic release luteinizing hormone that triggers the production of testosterone in males.
- Broccoli: Cruciferous veggies like broccoli or kale are choke-full of indoles, a phytochemical that boost testosterone production in the body by removing access estrogen in males.
These are five foods revered by nutrition experts for their testosterone-boosting properties. If you’re experiencing low sperm count, unhealthy libido, fatigue, and trouble maintaining erections, adding these foods into your diet can help you achieve healthy testosterone levels. Besides, making certain herbal testosterone boosters such as BigJack Capsules (enriched with herbs like shilajit, safed musli, vidarikanda, ashwagandha, etc.) a part of your fitness regime can help you reap some added benefits. You can check them at the best price online here.